It’s here! Wellbeing Astrology 2018. And, as always, it’s packed full of great astro writing.
Aside from the usual in-depth horoscopes for your year ahead, and the Moon calendar, it also has the following articles – and yes, I contributed again this year:
- Astrology and the healing path – examine the lives and charts of Louise Hay, Deepak Chopra and Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- Embrace your call to adventure – how the stars can point you towards what makes your heart sing
- Eastern Influences in 2018
- Global trends for 2018
- Balancing heaven and earth – Uranus in Taurus
- Use the houses to interpret your chart
- Rock your sparkle – a guide to the planets
- It’s all about the kids – what your child’s chart reveals about them
- Lunar Medicine – how to support your Moon so she can nurture you back
- Mining the depths – Jupiter in Scorpio
- Faith, fortune, friends and favour – the 11th house
- The astrology of your 30s and 40s – exploring the major transits that occur in your 30s & 40s…by yours truly
- Connecting to your universal flow – your chakras and their corresponding signs and planets
And the contributors? I’m glad you asked…In alphabetical order:
- Rozanna from Astrosparkles
- Lynn Bell
- Wade Caves
- Frank Clifford
- Hedy Damari
- Dean French
- Mari Garcia
- Andrea L Gehrz
- Shawn Nygaard
- Damian Rocks
- Kelly Surtees
- Kira Sutherland
- Ed Tamplin
- and me…
How to get your hands on a copy?
I don’t have any to sell this year – it all proved to be too problematic last year – but Australian readers can pick one up from newsagents, or anywhere that sells magazines.
Otherwise, you can order it through Universal Magazines – the link is here. It’s $19.95 plus postage. Oh, and ignore the spiel on the web storefront – it clearly hasn’t been changed from last years mag.