Mars in Gemini 21/6/11
Shane Warne has his Mars in Sagittarius, which I am sure no one except me really cares about (probably not even him). And why do I care about this? Because, I was absolutely convinced that if anyone had Mars in Gemini it would be Shane Warne- with all that texting that he is so well known for. (For readers outside of Australia and England, Shane Warne is retired Australian cricketer famous for his contributions to mobile phone use and twitter. He is also now know for the are they or aren’t they relationship- played out through Twitter- with English model & Gemini Sun Liz Hurley- who incidentally has her Virgo Mars conjunct his Virgo Sun…but that is the subject of an entirely different story).
So whilst he does have fingers that fly across a keyboard and can make a cricket ball spin and turn, he doesn’t have Mars in Gemini…which leaves me without an example.
I could use yet another episode of Sex And The City– the one where Miranda is having long distance phone sex with a colleague and enjoyed it until she found out he was juggling his phone calls, so to speak- very Mars in Gemini…
Instead, I am going to rely purely on fact, lots of little facts in little bullet points to appeal to a Mars in Gemini brain.
Fact 1: The sign that Mars is in shows how you use your energies and asset yourself.
Fact 2: The sign that Mars is in shows how you assert yourself and fight.
Fact 3: The sign that Mars is in shows what turns you on (or off)
Fact 4: In a woman’s chart the sign that Mars is in tells you what characteristics you like in your partner.
Fact 5: The sign that Mars is in shows how you may try and impress a partner eg how quickly your fingers can fly in sexting mode.
Putting it all together, in short sharp bullet points, if you have Mars in Gemini you will:
- Invest your energy on mental activity gathering lots of little facts and socialising in lots of different groups.
- Your energy will be scattered, unfocused and inconstant
- You will talk a lot
- You will talk with your hands
- You will like any activities where you use your hands
- You will argue rather than throw things- especially when bored- in fact, arguing can be a way to pass the time with a particularly tiresome companion
- Your boredom threshold is low- both in the bedroom and out of it
- Speaking of which… think oral (and I know what is going through your mind…) kissing, talking (before, during and after- perhaps I should have entitled this post Talk Dirty To Me), sexy talk, sexting.
- To Mars in Gemini, the brain is an erogenous zone and flirting is an absolute unconditional must have- don’t even think about getting down and dirty without a little mental foreplay.
- You will impress your partner with your amazing ability to talk about anything
- You will impress your partner with how much gossip you know…
- You will impress your partner with your quick wit
- You will impress your partner with your ability to send messages of love or booty calls in 140 characters or less
- If you are a woman with Mars in Gemini, you will be attracted to someone who is spontaneous, keeps you guessing, and is always changing. He might have personal planets in Gemini, have Mars in close aspect to Mercury or a lot of planets in the third house.
- If you have a partner with Mars in Gemini, be prepared for their attention to wander. Mars in Gemini isn’t a particularly physical placement sexually speaking, so whilst his attention may wander, that may be all that has strayed- his attention, that is.
- To keep a Gemini man (or someone with Mars in Gemini), be prepared to mix it up, keep the relationship interesting, keep them guessing… which takes me back to SATC and the episode where Samantha & Smiths’s keep it fresh with their penchant for role playing- very Mars in Gemini.
- Gemini doesn’t respond well to confined spaces (or relationships where his mind is not able to run free). He needs an environment where he is free to show you how smart and funny he is.
So, back to my example? What better than one of my very favourite songs (and video clips) Confide in Me by the divine Ms Minogue- how very Mars in Gemini.
In case anyone is interested, according to Wikipedia, Shane Warne’s birthdate is 13 September 1969 just out of Melbourne. Birth time unknown.
Kylie’s birth details are, however well known- another Melbourne girl, 28 May, 1968 at 11.00am.