Venus in Pisces
La Vie En Rose. I love this song. It’s the melody, the lyrics, Piaf’s smoky voice, the idea of living life tinted by pink, perpetual Spring… It’s perfect for Venus in Pisces. Of course, another great song choice would be the one by Savage Garden:
I knew I loved you before I met you…I think I dreamed you into life…
Anyways, regardless of song choice, Venus is now in Pisces, a sign she exults in being. In Pisces Venus isn’t just at her most comfortable, she’s feeling even better than that. She’s raised on a pedestal and beyond the reach of mere mortals. In Pisces she’s the very embodiment of a dream.
If you want to know more about it, check out something I prepared (much) earlier…you’ll find it here.
If you’re a Pisces woman (or love one), have Venus in Pisces, or Venus in close aspect to Neptune (especially by conjunction or trine) you’ll want to read this.
Doing it for yourself…
We all have Pisces somewhere in our chart, and it’s this part of life that Venus will be bestowing her presence on. It’s this part of life that you’ll find your imagination captured by something. Perhaps it’s a dream or a fantasy, perhaps it’s a vision of how things could be. Perhaps it’s simply something that you know you can’t afford, but what the hell you want it anyway. Boundaries slide away and there’s pleasure in nature, in music, in romance, in lyrics, in water, in helping others, in just being.
Pisces rules the 1sthouse in my chart and when Venus is tracking through your 1sthouse it’s a great time to check in on your look – and buy, is mine way overdue a check-in on. Sadly, there’s a gap between the vision of how I think I should look and the reality in the mirror. Luckily, I have the attention span of a dory so will get over that super fast!
Seriously though it’s been a long time since I replaced anything in my wardrobe other than gym/walking tights. My favourite summer dresses – and it’s been a long, hot summer – are now threadbare, something that seems to have happened almost overnight.
But it’s not just my look that needs work, it’s also what and how I project. Anyways, that’s an entirely different story.
The thing is, I hate shopping – I mean REALLY hate it. Perhaps it’s that my natal Venus is in Aries and I just want to go in, choose something, and keep moving. I tend to take a “this will do” type of approach. If it fits, looks okay, I’ll buy it in a few colours. #jobdone
That probably won’t work this time though and the shopping thing needs to be done with some modicum of pleasure. Which is probably where online shopping comes into play. Of course, the issue is at present that with Neptune and Mercury sidled up together my powers of rationality and clear thought are even more diminished than usual. Who knows what will find it’s way into my shopping cart!
Anyways, that’s my issue…now it’s your turn. What part of your life is getting the Venus in Pisces treatment? If you don’t have your chart, read this post on how to get one.
If you don’t know what the houses mean, check out series 1 of the Toolbox or this post.
If you don’t have any idea about your birth time, or can’t be faffed working it out, you can follow the solar guide:
- If your Sun or Ascendant is in Pisces, Venus will be transiting your 1st house.
- If your Sun or Ascendant is in Aries, Venus will be transiting your 12th house.
- If your Sun or Ascendant is in Taurus, Venus will be transiting your 11th house.
- If your Sun or Ascendant is in Gemini, Venus will be transiting your 10th house.
- If your Sun or Ascendant is in Cancer, Venus will be transiting your 9th house.
- If your Sun or Ascendant is in Leo, Venus will be transiting your 8th house.
- If your Sun of Ascendant is in Virgo, Venus will be transiting your 7th house.
- If your Sun or Ascendant is in Libra, Venus will be transiting your 6th house.
- If your Sun or Ascendant is in Scorpio, Venus will be transiting your 5th house.
- If your Sun or Ascendant is in Sagittarius, Venus will be transiting your 4th house.
- If your Sun or Ascendant is in Capricorn, Venus will be transiting your 3rd house.
- If your Sun or Ascendant is in Aquarius, Venus will be transiting your 2nd house.
Venus will be in Pisces until April 21.