While those of you in the Northern Hemisphere are still draining the last dregs from the bottle of bubbles, or loosening the zip on your pants, it’s already tomorrow and Boxing Day here in Australia.
In between dipping my toes (and the rest of me) into the pool, I’ve been thinking of you and updating some key dates for 2015:
- On the page rather snappily titled “2015- the Dates” you’ll find dates and degrees for all retrograde movements in 2015.
- On the page equally snappily titled “2015 Moon Dates” you’ll find the dates and degrees of all Full an New Moons in 2015.
What should you do with these?
Nothing if you don’t want to.
What do I do with these? I sit down with my chart and a calendar and mark down:
- dates of Mercury retrograde
- dates of Venus retrograde
- Check if any station (direct or retrograde) is happening on the degree of any of my planets or chart points
- Check if any Full or New Moon is happening within 2 degrees of any of my planets or chart points
I use this with a bigger picture transit overview that I’ll tell you about tomorrow.
What don’t I do with these? Worry about it!
If it’s still Thursday where you are, enjoy what’s left of your Christmas (some pics from mine are up on instagram), otherwise, have a great Boxing Day.
I’m back to the pool.