I had a nasty shock today. Apparently my Scorpio husband is really a Virgo. That means I have over 20 years of manipulation & training to change…and may be forced to clean up my act a bit.
Further, my Aries daughter is now a Pisces and has to learn emotional attachment rather than action… and so it goes. And as for all her fascination with uniforms & tactical response teams…
What’s it all about? Basically an old story that apparently raises its’ ugly head every so often- sort of like the diary card that comes up at work every Xmas about last minute facility moves. Anyways, according to this dude, there are 13 signs of the zodiac:
Capricorn: Jan. 20 – Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 – May 13
Taurus: May 13 – June 21
Gemini: June 21 – July 20
Cancer: July 20 – Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 – Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 – Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 – Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 – Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 – Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 – Jan. 20
Now sure, with all due respect to my Virgo readers, I can understand how being Leo all of a sudden could possiblyease your burden & certain Sagittarians could absolutely do with a little Scorpio self control, but do Aries really want to grow a tear duct and cry at labrador puppies in toilet paper ads?
What do I think?
- I am a Pisces
- My husband is a Scorpio still
- The Aries in my life don’t need to learn how to have a full blown Pisces meltdown
- In my world Pluto is still a planet
- Having said that I could have some pretty cool fun attaching symbols & archetypes to Ophiuchus…can you imagine him as a paranoid, controlling, bungy jumping party animal perhaps?
- I find it difficult to get my tongue around Ophiuchus & can’t ever imagine that any self respecting Sag could possibly get this out after a few bevies at the local hook-up joint
Seriously, can you imagine the scene?
He saunters up and rests his hand beside her head in the classic chat-up “come here often” pose.
‘Hey Babe, what’s your sign’
She simpers a little & takes a sip from her pre-mix ‘Ophiuchus,’ she replies…
Nope, it wouldn’t do the trick with me either…
The rest of it is so much “whatever”. Now, where is that bottle?
Want to know more? Check out this post by Eric Francis over at the incomparable Planet Waves.