The first in my mini-series about key planetary aspects in 2017- and how they could affect you.
You know that way that you feel when you just know that there are opportunities to take your life to another newer level are just around the corner? When something is so close you can smell it – actually, no, it’s so close that you can taste it? And then it’s not. Do you know that feeling?
That’s the best way I can think of describing Jupiter opposite Uranus.
Let’s break it down:
- Jupiter is about faith, expansion, trust, abundance. Jupiter wants you to be “bigger” than you are – to expand past your existing boundaries.
- Uranus is about sudden changes, the future, restlessness, individuality. Uranus wants you to be exactly who you are meant to be and not who you think you should be – or who other people happen to think that you should be.
- The opposition is often about frustration, a coming together briefly, a sense that someone or something is doing something to you. Even though none of it is your fault (or so you might think), there’s a decision that you need to make.
Ok, so putting it all together, what does it mean?
There’s a restless, impatience in the air, frustration with what feels like unnecessary delays towards whatever it is that you think should be moving faster. The thing is, things are moving at exactly the speed that they should be moving at…it’s just not fast enough for you. Having said that, whenever Uranus is involved, expect the unexpected. In this case, it could be sudden and unexpected changes in the situation, in the end game, in fortunes.
Sometimes in order to break free we need a little help, so in some cases there could be an ending of some description – especially if what is ending has been limiting you or holding you back in some way. In taking your leap of faith, something might need to be left behind.
We’ve already had one episode – on Boxing Day 2016.
This aspect will be exact again on 3/3/17 and 28/9/17. The two planets are, however, within a couple of degrees apart for most of February and into the middle of March; and from the middle of September through to the first week of October.
Who is impacted?
While Jupiter opposite Uranus will form part of the astro weather forecast for all of us during February- March and September- October, the people most impacted will be:
- Anyone whose Ascendant or Sun is ruled by Jupiter or Uranus – that means Pisces, Sagittarius or Aquarius. More specifically:
- In February/March: Jupiter opposite Uranus will be exact at 22 Libra/Aries 11’. Anyone with planets (especially personal planets) or chart points at between 20-24 Aries, Libra, Capricorn or Cancer.
- In September/ October: Jupiter opposite Uranus will be exact at 27 Libra/Aries 22’. Anyone with planets (especially personal planets) or chart points at between 20-24 Aries, Libra, Capricorn or Cancer.
Not sure if this is you?
Duck back and check out the toolkit I published the other day for all the links you need.
Even though it’s the last thing that you might feel like doing, and although a leap of faith is absolutely required, you need to proceed with caution – and not try to force the action or jump before you are ready or before you’ve assessed the risks. Rash decisions, and impulsive actions could lead to more delays. Perspective is seriously important right now, so keep yours open. Now is not the time to throw something worthwhile and good away on an impatient whim.
Tomorrow: Jupiter square Pluto