What a bloggy year. Out of hundreds of posts, & mountains of statistics, here is 2010…by numbers.
We started collecting stats in March & I was overjoyed to see 14713 hits. WOW! This has now grown to around 34000 per month. Way too many of these are still spam, but hey, people are reading!
The Questions You Ask
The top 10 search words/phrases for the year:
- Venus in Cancer
- Venus in Cancer Man
- Venus in Scorpio woman
- Venus in Scorpio Man
- Venus in Scorpio
- Scorpio rejection
- Scorpio obsession
- Scorpio sex
- Taurus Man
- Uranus transits
My favourite repeated search questions/phrases- seriously, these come up month after month:
- How to annoy an Aries
- Aries men lose interest after sex
- Venus conjunct ascendant
- Taurus man cheating
- How to talk to an Aries man
- How to keep interest of Gemini man
- Will Scorpio Moon man ever forgive
- Jupiter 7th house transit means divorce
- Pisces fickle
- Will Libra man leave his wife?
Your Favourite Blogs:
These are the blogs which scored the most hits- not necessarily the ones with the most comments. Strangely your faves don’t match mine!
- Heathcliff, Wuthering Heights & Venus in Scorpio
- Relax Take it Easy, Mars in Virgo
- The Castle, the Perfect Parmi & One I Prepared Earlier
- Jupiter Transits of the 10th House
- Great Expectations
- There’s Only So Much You Can Learn in One Place
- This is How It Feels- Mercury in Cancer
- Hello Hello- Gemini
- Read My Body Language- Venus in Taurus
- When You Say Nothing at All- Mercury in Pisces
- Holding Out For A Hero- Venus in Aries
- Revenge is Sweeter Than You Ever Were- Mars in Scorpio
- Put it in a Lovesong- Venus in Gemini
- Breaking Free- Venus aspecting Uranus
- Jealousy- Venus in Scorpio
- Is Bigger Better? Jupiter Transits of the 1st house
- Pandemonium- Aries Sun
- So Does This Mean We Are Getting Married? Venus in Cancer
- Watch Me Come Undone- Jupiter Transits of the 12th House
- La Vie En Rose- Venus in Pisces
My favourites? With venus in Aries & Mars in Scorpio how could I resist my Aries or Scorpio posts? But my absolute favourite is Pandemonium- it reminds me of a few of my favourite, albeit most frustratingly irresistable people in the world.
Thanks to all those who have made comments about the titles- I love to name my blogs after songs that strike a chord with me, so to speak. Thanks also to those who enjoy the occasional recipes.
But mostly, thanks to everyone over the past year who has read the ramblings of my chaotic Pisces mind.