I am having a major craving for macaroni cheese. I have a mac cheese recipe for every craving:
- Cheffy mac for when I want something a little special
- Soufflé mac for when I have bits of leftover cheeses in the fridge
- Pumpkin mac for when I want a healthy (ish) mac
- Cauliflower mac for when I want veggies with my mac
- Mums mac for some tomato soup comfort mac and
- Plain mac for when you absolutely have to have it…with chips and bacon bits on top.
Of course, I am not having mac cheese tonight, I can’t afford the calories- it is steak and mushrooms with salad tonight. The Moon is moving into Cancer by around 11.45pm (Sydney time), so perhaps I won’t be the only one craving over the next few days.
The Cancer Moon is also characterized by a strange urge to bake- I’m thinking a slooooooow roasted greek style lamb shoulder for tomorrow night…maybe get the neighbours in- either way tomorrow night will be a good one to stay close to home.
By 4.30am ish tomorrow morning, the Moon will do her monthly face off against Pluto…probably a good thing to be sleeping through. This adds an additional layer of depth and intensity to what is already a Scorpionic feel to the air.
In a busy planetary day, we also have the Sun/Saturn conjunction and the Moons square to this aspect (see my previous post in relation to this). By the evening, the Moon will link up with Mars and Venus who are now within a degree and a half from each other. This is a lovely indulgent yet also moody aspect- perhaps the right alignment to cook that mac cheese? Might do an extra stint at the gym in case!